|If you are tired of living under stress and need help, then I have created a list of tips and advice that helped me.
massage blog – about massagers and massage. My notes – health and useful tips for woman.
Unfortunately in today’s modern society, stress is a normal part of life. Stress is also a very personal reaction, and what causes stress for one person may have no effect on another. So Just What Causes Stress? Everyone is different so I decided to spend some time scouring the Internet to find out the top causes of stress. For me stress was caused by financial problems and my job which was making me feel depressed and very unhappy.
Take a look at the top 5 causes of stress:
1. Financial problems – being in debt and having no money to do what you and your family would like to do can become very stressful for many. Mortgage payments, car payments, credit card payments and the list goes on, no wonder this is the number one source of stress.
2. Workplace stress – this can be caused by work overload, a bad boss, disliking your job, being bullied by other workmates, or because of the prospect of losing your job.
3. Personal relationships – going through a divorce and also losing your children through the divorce can be very stressful. Being in a bad relationship when you’re always arguing, your family or best friend moves away are all main causes of stress.
4. Health- being overweight, trying to give up smoking, drinking or drugs. Having cancer, chronic pain, poor health, losing your eyesight or hearing are the major causes of stress due to health concerns.
5. Death- of a love one, your child, a family member, close friend or even the death of a pet can make this stress overwhelming. Above are the top reasons of what causes stress, and if you find you are in any of these situations, one important key to reducing stress is to catch it and treat it before it comes to such an extreme problem. If you wait, it can be much harder to treat.
As the saying goes “Prevention is better than Cure”.